This Site is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (more commonly known as DMCA).
If it is suspected that the data / information being distributed breaks trademark / patent / copyright laws:
- You agree that:
- You cannot hold us responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever.
- You understand that we have absolutely no control over the content that is uploaded or crawled from other websites and trackers.
- You understand that the content being distributed is not actually hosted on this server.
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of this software (no generic anti-piracy groups).
- You provide the exact links to the post, no complete subcategories or or search queries.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the software in question.
- You provide complete contact information (including the name of the contact person), not a general anti-piracy mail address.
- The above is a contract agreement!
- If all terms are met, we will remove the post in question.
- In addition, we will attempt to ban the user / IP address to prevent further uploads.
- Please message throuth our Contact Form (The Fastest way , within 24 hours)
- Or Send email to: oxdlcom @ gmail.com
- We remove postings as soon as we can, ususally within 24 -72 hours.
- Keep in mind that mails not applying to the above rules will be ignored.