Delftship Professional 4.03.68 | 12.62 MB
DELFTship Professional is a professional hullform modeler using the same modeling kernel as the DELFTship Free. Equiped with additional features such as automated fairing algorithms and additional import/export formats it makes a very powerful modeling tool. To even further extend the functionality we've developed a whole range of professional extensions that make up a complete ship design package indispensable to any modern design office.
NOTE: These extensions are to be purchased separately from the hull modeler.
Instead of using stations, all hydrostatics calculations are panel-based. By integrating the volumes enclosed by the surface panels from the surface definition a higher degree of accuracy is obtained, especially if a heeling angle and trim is taken into account.
Additional features of the professional hull modeler compared to the free edition of DELFTship are:
* The possibility to add professional extensions.
* Extensive upright hydrostatic calculations, including a specified trim
* Modeling of assymetrical hulls.
* Automatic fairing of curves
* Automatic fairing of surfaces
* Automatic transformation of the midship coefficient
* Native fully customizable reports
* IGES files entity 128 (non rational geometry only)
* Surface or curve geometry to IGES files (entity 128/126)
* Stations to Seaway
* Export the entire hull geometry including project settings to a FEF file
* Plate expansions to 2D DXF polylines
Homepage - http://www.delftship.net/
Delftship Professional 4.03.68 Fast download
Link Box: Last Check Time :March 1, 2013, 9:07 pm
Delftship Professional 4.03.68Fast download
Alternative download: This download might also be available on Usenet. fast, safe and anonymous download up to 150GB from usenext 4free.
Feel free to post your , subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, filesonic,wupload,fileserve, rapidshare, megashares, sendspace, megaupload, filefactory, netload, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don't be rude (permban), use only English, don't go offtopic. Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.