Pap/Dvdr edition (July 26, 2010) | ISBN: 0470537256 | 538 pages | PDF | 30 MB
Autodesk's Mudbox was used to create photorealistic creatures for The Dark Knight, The Mist, and others films. Now you can join the crowd interested in learning this exciting new digital modeling and sculpting tool with this complete guide. Get up to speed on all of Mudbox’s features and functions, learn how sculpt and paint, and master the art of using effective workflows to make it all go easier.
* Introduces Autodesk's Mudbox, an exciting 3D modeling and sculpting tool that enables you to create photorealistic creatures for film or games; it is interoperable with Autodesk's 3ds Max and Maya products
* Explains what digital sculpting is—and what it isn’t—and how to fit it into the pipeline when creating assets for film, television, games, and advertising
* Shows you how sculpt and paint a model in Mudbox; breaks down the complexities and gets you started right away with interesting projects
* Helps you set up workflows to cut the time you spend on the technology, freeing you to focus on the creative aspects
* Includes case studies and examples from industry leaders as well as a DVD with movies, sample project files, MELscripts, and more
Develop skills as a digital content creator or visual effects or CG artist with a good understanding of Mudbox and this valuable guide.
Download Links (clickable):
For more eBooks visit my Profile - click at my nickname
I share many new interesting eBooks every day
Introducing Mudbox Fast download
Link Box: Last Check Time :March 1, 2013, 1:51 pm
Introducing MudboxFast download
Alternative download: This download might also be available on Usenet. fast, safe and anonymous download up to 150GB from usenext 4free.
Feel free to post your , subtitles, samples, free download, quality, NFO, filesonic,wupload,fileserve, rapidshare, megashares, sendspace, megaupload, filefactory, netload, requirements or whatever-related comments here. Don't be rude (permban), use only English, don't go offtopic. Owners of this website aren't responsible for content of comments.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.